Updated October 13, 2020:
There have been 14 improvements and corrections on EZYcount and EZYinvoice, here are the most important ones:
- It is now possible to connect Stripe to EZYcount. https://support.ezycount.ch/version-2-0-2/parameters/connection/connection-to-stripe/
- You can select a year like 2020 or 2019 in the EZYcount menu. When generating reports such as the balance sheet, income statement or account statement, the date is automatically set to the selected period.
- In the statement of account, the option « show starting amount » has been removed, EZYcount automatically chooses the right format in relation to the type of account.
- Balance sheets and profit and loss statements show the accounts even if there are no entries.
- The QR invoice file is now named QR_invoice_XXXX
- Some translation corrections
Next update in early November 2020.